Yoshi Blade - YOSHIBLADE.COM =RIP-OFF SCAM

126 of 126 Yoshi Blade Reviews
Nov 23, 2009

YOSHIBLADE.COM The web page is a rip-off SCAM!!!Agree there was no way back.

My story is even worse. I wanted 2 knives $ 19.99 each. (I thought that was deal because Amazon charges $19.99 for one). After collecting credit card information it was many buttons appearing.

It gave me the option of one upgrade to a 3 knife set, but just as if a sensitive touch pad made that choice for me, and I had no way going back correcting on the web page! The sudden final charge came to Total $157.86 Shipping & Handling $57.92

CANCEL the order. Email CustomerService@yoshiblade.com DO NOT GIVE UP!!! (That is what they are counting on.

Also, make sure you go on their privacy page and demand all your info will be kept away from other marketers!)

KEEP CALLING THEM ON THE 1-877-44-YOSHI. After many timed out trials I came through and talked to a person and he said they canceled the order!

As if he was expecting me, immediately asking zip and last name.We will see if they canceled the order!

602f60f
Review #162709
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Yoshi Blade?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Sugarplum36

Apr 23, 2013 Fort Worth, Texas

I bought this knife because I had seen how great it was and you never have to sharpen the knife but after I got it, the tip of the blade broke off. After more uses, some more of the blade broke off and the knife is now dull as ***. I tried to sharpen it and now it's even duller. Glad I didn't spend my own money with this crappy knife.

Sana

Jun 16, 2012

Hate this knife . The tip of the blade broke for no reason , what a waste of money :(

Janet

Mar 24, 2012

I have bought 1 and the handle broke so I bought the second 1 and the blade broke so my husband got another 1 and I was just cutting a apple in half and the blade broke in half. that it they are nothing but junk. and I called them and they don't stand behind the warranty replacement.Don't buy any

Stan Rhythm

Dec 19, 2011

Bought a pair of the Yoshi's. At first, the knife seemed really good. But! It lost the sharpness to even cut a tomato after only 2 or 3 months. They lied about this product. A metal knife would be much better and capable of being sharpened. Don't buy it!! :(

irina grinberg

Dec 16, 2011

This knife broke in the middle while cutting fresg Salmon fish. (I did not touch any bones. Just the filewt part.
I am back to steel knives.
I am never going to touch these product or the Israeli Web Site who sold them to me

Nick

Nov 30, 2011

Wow! Sounds like garbage. Thanks for all the comments (pages and pages of them). I have nice carbon/stainless knives and was reading this to see if this knife could be used as a cheaper sharp knife for rougher work. HAH! Not only does the thing go blunt, but it chips as well. That's what metallurgy is about folks! What a hope! Guess I will go to the supermarket and buy a knife that my skills can sharpen and stay with that.

bendover

Nov 14, 2011

may i echo those words written by CONISHKEE

Lenny

Oct 06, 2011

I have my Yoshi for about 6 month by now, and I'm quite pleased with it. Fruit and veggies cut with it have a much better taste, for there is no oxidation from metal. This is especially obvious with lemons. I have cracked off the tip while cutting on the porcelain plate - sad but manageable.

Here are some rules to enjoy years of Yoshi blade service: do not use it on glass, porcelain, stone or metal surfaces. Use on plastic or wooden cutting boards. Ceramics is fragile. Do not drop the blade, or it may crack. Use only special sharpeners for ceramic blades if sharpening is ever needed. As any new technology it takes time to get used to. Remember the first days of microwave ovens?

Smooth

Sep 21, 2011

I agree big ripoff . Charged my card extra 74 dollars. Will not answer cust service line.

Rossa Andersan

Sep 19, 2011

Only an *** falls for that stuff online.We got it at Walgreens,not interested in the so-called bonus BS,may as well get 2 at the store and save a few bucks.

Spaz888

Sep 02, 2011

Hmm. I am so glad I came across this site and post. We saw some ceramic knives at the local fair and they seemed nice and sharp. However, logic dicates that there must be a reason why these knives are not mainstays everywhere knives are sold.

There is one store in Canada that only sells online. I will include the name here so others can google them and hopefully this thread will show up: kerami koskitchen.com or www.keramikoskitchen.com

Bama Farm Gal

Sep 01, 2011

I love my yoshi knifes. My Dad gave me two of these things. After I read the list of "do nots" I knew right away where this knife works BEST. Being a very active cook, I was not about to let these in my kitchen or house.

I do ever wash or use on food. I use it on hay bales to cut the strings. Also I just discovered a new use for the yoshi knife, to scrape off bot fly eggs off my horses. I love the white blade, easy to find. Sharp all the time. Hay strings, and bot eggs, yoshi is a good thing. ha ha. Glad I didn't pay any $ for it though.

Thanks yoshi!

Cheri

Aug 19, 2011

I bought mine at Walgreen's, so at least none of the outrageous "handling" charges, but it really doesn't stay sharp at all. I can buy a pretty good Farberware knife that resharpens easily for about 12.00. I would not recommend the Yoshi knife, the peeler works well though, but who needs a $19.99 peeler.

Godwe

Aug 18, 2011

Okayy that is enough thanks you all for your precious comments i was about to buy this crapy blade but something send me google the dammed knife and what i read since is only complain. Gonna save my money my time and myself from any yoshi stress!
****k it!

Valerie J.

Aug 16, 2011

Ours is barely 2 months old and it's dull dull dull. what a waste of money THAT was! The peeler, however, is very good. I bought mine in walmart so there IS no guarantee....

conishkee

Aug 04, 2011

Not too long ago I purchased two (2) of the above and I didn't get much use from either of them (roughly a couple of months!) because they both cracked at the tip while cutting into a food item, and one of them also cracked in between while cutting, of all things, cabbage! I hadn't placed them in the dishwasher; always washed them by hand, I took care of them, so it amazed me with all the so-called positive advertising they televised about this supposedly wonderful product, I was out $40 some odd bucks for a product that didn't perform as well as it claimed. I'm extremely disappointed, and I will never purchase another Yoshi Blade Knife ever again. If someone were to ask me if the product works well, in addition to posting exactly what I feel about this product over the internet, I'll tell them to save their money 'cause they'd be purchasing something that's not going to last and I'll let them know what happened to me. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Doug Stenberg

Aug 03, 2011

These knives are not worth your time . They are not sharper than any other good sharp knife . The blades will pit on the sharp edge and keep getting worse ! You can not sharpen them . DO NOT BUY ! Find a good quality steel knife that will last a life time , that you can sharpen .

ultrawalk

Jul 27, 2011

I just bought 2, supposed to be 19.99 I added three pcs set for 21$ and they charged my card with 227$ without asking. A total scam. Use ebay if u really want 1. There site is a evil hoax. Today I will make a YouTube vid and pass it on to a few friends who have over 6k subscribers, lol. ***you yoshi blade!

Lazar Wolf

Jul 03, 2011

The knives are not that bad. This is a "as seen on TV product". What do people expect? Compared to top end kitchen knives these are very inexpensive, and do have pretty decent blades while they last.
There is no excuse for the poor customer service and the bait and switch tactics they company uses. They really do themselves a disservice, as the knives are good enough to stand on thier own at the price they want to sell them.
Buy your Yoshi knife from Amazon and you will do much better.
Think of it this way- you can have a great knife, that will slice with the best, for 5-6 months and it will cost you only $19.00.

Showing 1-20 of 263 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Yoshi Blade.
Filing a new complaint about
×