Yoshi Blade - YOSHIBLADE.COM =RIP-OFF SCAM
YOSHIBLADE.COM The web page is a rip-off SCAM!!!ï¬Agree there was no way back.
My story is even worse. I wanted 2 knives $ 19.99 each. (I thought that was deal because Amazon charges $19.99 for one). After collecting credit card information it was many buttons appearing.
It gave me the option of one upgrade to a 3 knife set, but just as if a sensitive touch pad made that choice for me, and I had no way going back correcting on the web page! ï¬The sudden final charge came to Total $157.86 Shipping & Handling $57.92
ï¬CANCEL the order. Email CustomerService@yoshiblade.com DO NOT GIVE UP!!! (That is what they are counting on.
Also, make sure you go on their privacy page and demand all your info will be kept away from other marketers!)
ï¬KEEP CALLING THEM ON THE 1-877-44-YOSHI. After many timed out trials I came through and talked to a person and he said they canceled the order!
As if he was expecting me, immediately asking zip and last name.We will see if they canceled the order!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I Received the Yoshi Blade from my father who purchased two in June 2010. I begin using it for vegetables and fruits only in a normal way, and on September..."
- "I ordered two packs of Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Large Alphabet Stickers 8 Sheets 7" X 12"-Gold Glitter to make a banner for my daughters third birthday party...."
- "We are still blown away with this tour in Viet Nam......just arrived back home last night......a rather long flight there and back but well worth the long hours. Our..."
- "I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz. None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be..."
- "5/27/2016 I would like to let anyone know who comes to this service center how I was treated today. I purchased a 2008 BMW 328i from a local dealer. While..."
- "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."