Yoshi Blade - YOSHIBLADE.COM =RIP-OFF SCAM
YOSHIBLADE.COM The web page is a rip-off SCAM!!!ï¬Agree there was no way back.
My story is even worse. I wanted 2 knives $ 19.99 each. (I thought that was deal because Amazon charges $19.99 for one). After collecting credit card information it was many buttons appearing.
It gave me the option of one upgrade to a 3 knife set, but just as if a sensitive touch pad made that choice for me, and I had no way going back correcting on the web page! ï¬The sudden final charge came to Total $157.86 Shipping & Handling $57.92
ï¬CANCEL the order. Email CustomerService@yoshiblade.com DO NOT GIVE UP!!! (That is what they are counting on.
Also, make sure you go on their privacy page and demand all your info will be kept away from other marketers!)
ï¬KEEP CALLING THEM ON THE 1-877-44-YOSHI. After many timed out trials I came through and talked to a person and he said they canceled the order!
As if he was expecting me, immediately asking zip and last name.We will see if they canceled the order!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I Received the Yoshi Blade from my father who purchased two in June 2010. I begin using it for vegetables and fruits only in a normal way, and on September..."
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over..."
- "I am fed up with Taco Bell and their phony TV advertising. they show you a Taco 1/2 full of meat. a lie! I ordered Taco Supreme hoping to get..."
- "First time going and last. I don't even know what to say about this. Worst sub ever. One slice off meat what is this subway...."