I found the "Yoshi Blades" are dull upon arrival.i tried to sharpen them but to no avail.

They are nothing but a comsumer fraud, next to worthless except maybe for slicing butter. Under no circumstances invest any money in these pieces of ***. I have no information concerning the exact person involved in the sale. I was *** enough to buy them off a TV add.

The date was November 14th 2010.

this site wants 100 words and I can't continue writing ***, ***, ***, but will to fulfill the requirements desired.DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Terry Chelius

Clancy, MT.

Had an Experience with Yoshi Blade?

Comments

Mic***e

I know for a fact that it's sharp and works well. I tried cutting a ham today and ended up almost slicing my thumb off. It's extremely sharp!

Larry

We have a $500 set of knives but I love this Yoshi knife.Been using it for several months.

I can cut a tomato or a celery stalk as thin as a dime.

Maybe you got a counterfeit?

Bought mine at Walmart for $20 bucks.Included the peeler which I also like.

Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Instant Checkmate - Instantcheckmate is malware Instant Checkmate "I looked up a person whose ph# was (probably spoofed) trying to phish scam me, but out of curiosity I also looked for my name. I made the mistake of..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more