After seeing the TV ad, I was intrigued and decided that the Yoshiblade was worth a try.After all, at $19.99, the risk is very minimal, right?

Wrong!!! After filling out the order, selecting a second set for free, and selecting the ceramic slicer for $9.99, I was presented with an invoice for $166.84. A call to the phone number listed connected me to a person who could not speak intelligible English. A second call resulted in my being told to call back in two days.

There was not a supervisor available. I immediately filed a complaint with my State Attorney General, and prepared a complaint to file with the Federal Trade Commission.

When I called again after the two day wait, the person I spoke with said that my order was cancelled.

That was after I advised him of the consumer complaints I was filing.Time will tell.

Had an Experience with Yoshi Blade?

Comments

Why are you unable to contact the comapny? By any chance are you American, and unwilling to try and listen to some whose enghlish is not a primary language? Are you aware that the person whose second language is english likely has a better understanding of the written english word, and sentence structure then you do?

Put an effort in; you immediately called in the army, instead of givine them a couple days as the poor customer service rep had requested. You know, the human being who's only trying to help you regardless of what your ignorance tells you.

d.i.a.f. cheap-***. (Look the acronym up.)

:roll

Agree this is a scam.they make it seem like you have to check off 2, then charge you 19.99 x2 plus 16.99 s&h x2 for a total of $74.

I tried calling, and they said they couldn't do anything about it for 24 hours.Called the bank, and I am going to file a claim against them