I Received the Yoshi Blade from my father who purchased two in June 2010.I begin using it for vegetables and fruits only in a normal way, and on September 23rd, 2010 it breaks inside the handle.
I call customer service and am told it is out of warranty. To add salt to the wound after that inane response from them, the rep then asks, "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" I almost told him what else he could help me with!!!!
This is a defective knife!
There is no such thing as Yoshi Customer Service!Don't buy this product at any price!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Yoshi Blade Knife
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I reached out to Hardwood Specialists by phone last month. I had a badly eaten floor by termites. I spoke with the Salesperson -- Ken Zand. He came by and..."
- "So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today. Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since..."
- "They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed. They don't have a number for the sellers. They don't answer the..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."