Yoshi Blade Fails in 2 1/2 Months!

112 of 146 Yoshi Blade reviews

I Received the Yoshi Blade from my father who purchased two in June 2010.I begin using it for vegetables and fruits only in a normal way, and on September 23rd, 2010 it breaks inside the handle.

I call customer service and am told it is out of warranty. To add salt to the wound after that inane response from them, the rep then asks, "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" I almost told him what else he could help me with!!!!

This is a defective knife!

There is no such thing as Yoshi Customer Service!Don't buy this product at any price!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
112 of 146 Yoshi Blade reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
B.S.

Dec 30, 2010 #229890

They are representatives of the company and therefore ARE responsible. I don't buy your arguement. Your kind of reply is why this country is full of scammers such as this in the first place. You're just part of the "Sheep-le" that exist and follow the crowd.

0 0 Reply
Oh Turelinator!

Sep 27, 2010 #194511

I've had one for about a year and have had no problems at all. Also, most customer service lines are required to ask if there is anything else they can help you with. It's not the person who took your call's fault that the knife is out of warranty.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Yoshi Blade. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Yoshi Blade.
Filing a new complaint about
×