I Received the Yoshi Blade from my father who purchased two in June 2010.I begin using it for vegetables and fruits only in a normal way, and on September 23rd, 2010 it breaks inside the handle.

I call customer service and am told it is out of warranty. To add salt to the wound after that inane response from them, the rep then asks, "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" I almost told him what else he could help me with!!!!

This is a defective knife!

There is no such thing as Yoshi Customer Service!Don't buy this product at any price!!!!

Had an Experience with Yoshi Blade?

Comments

They are representatives of the company and therefore ARE responsible.I don't buy your arguement.

Your kind of reply is why this country is full of scammers such as this in the first place.You're just part of the "Sheep-le" that exist and follow the crowd.

#194511

I've had one for about a year and have had no problems at all. Also, most customer service lines are required to ask if there is anything else they can help you with. It's not the person who took your call's fault that the knife is out of warranty.

Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more